NSW2010-16T2GC-POE-IN Uniview 16 Port PoE Network Switch
NSW2010-16T2GC-POE-IN is Gigabit uplink Unmanaged Switch which provides you with a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to boost your old network to 1000Mbps. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, making Gigabit connection to a server or uplink a network necessarily.
Its PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af/at compliant Powered Devices (PD).
The electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as AP, IP Cameras or IP Phones, etc.
- Multiple working modes to address your business needs:Normal, Secure and Surveillance
- Support port traffic control
- Support for secure mode, all downlink ports can communicate only with uplink ports
- Up to 250m transmission distance on surveillance mode
- Support buffer optimization
- All metal housing, safe and reliable