ZKTeco Zk SCR100 RFID Access Control
ZKTeco zk SCR100 RFID Access Control is the perfect solution for small and medium access control installations with it’s modern and elegant design without keypad and display.
Zk SCR-100 It can connect to access control management software by an Ethernet or RS232/485 port, and also operate on standalone mode, downloading data by USB pendrive. Furthermore, this terminal includes embedded Web server software.
For access control, it allows time zones and groups, holidays management, anti-passback functions and the relay can be connected to lock or external siren. It includes wiegand ports to connect external proximity readers and it can be used as a controller’s external reader using the Wiegand Out port.
· Revolutionary products in industry with TCP/IP interface, avoid RS485 communication and low speed for transferring data, standalone or network deployment
· Protect the data with encrypted technology
· Professional access control function: 50 time zones, 5 groups, 10 open door combination, support multi users entry
· Built-in relay contacts lock, alarm, door sensor & exit button .
· Wiegand input&output enable Master/Slaver access control .
· Embedded webserver: support browser to inquire access data at local or remote .
· No LCD and no keypad enhance the functions of waterproof and dustproof .
· ZK professional access control software for management.
|RF Card||EM ID(standard),MF IC(optional)|
|Access Control Interface for||3rd party electric lock, door sensor, exit button, alarm, Door Bell|
|Wiegand Signal||Output and Input|
|Temperature operating||0°C – 45°C|
|Power Supply||12V DC|