Zkteco ZK F22 Biometric Fingerprint Time Attendance And Access Control
Zkteco ZK F22 Biometric Fingerprint Time Attendance And Access Control is an indoor-rated standalone fingerprint reader with built-in Wi-Fi which can be connected either directly to a door lock or any access control panel via Wiegand interface.
F22 stores up to 3,000 templates and 30,000 transactions. The data can be backed up to a USB flash drive and can also be transferred to another reader in the absence of computer connectivity. Internal Proximity Card or Mifare Card reader allows dual factor authentication for access control.
- Three different kinds of interface style, including common, matrix and magic styles
- Reliable, durable and highly accurate ZK infrared detection fingerprint sensor with version 10.0 fingerprint algorithm
- Less than 1 second user recognition
- Stores 3,000 fingerprint templates and 30,000 transactions
- Reads fingerprint and/or RFID cards.
- Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in Wiegand input/output port for connection to third part access control panels
- Built-in USB port allows for manual data transfer
- Audio-Visual indication for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers
- Tamper switch and alarm contacts
- Special Order with HID or Mifare card modules
|Color||3.5″ TFT LCD display|
|Power Supply||12V DC, 3A|
|Height||5.8″ (183 mm)|
|Width||2.5” (80 mm)|
|Depth||1.3” (42 mm)|
|Operating Temperature||32-113 F (0-45 C)|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 80%|
|Dimensions||3 1/2” x 9 1/4” x 3 1/2”|
|Weight||3 lbs (48 ozs.)|