Hikvision DS-3WF01C-2N/O Point-to-point Wireless Bridge
The Hikvision DS-3WF01C-2N/O is a point-to-point wireless bridge designed for outdoor use. It is used to connect two remote network segments over a wireless link. The device can transmit data at a maximum speed of 300 Mbps and has a range of up to 1.5 kilometers.
The DS-3WF01C-2N/O uses the 5 GHz frequency band and supports the IEEE 802.11ac/n wireless standards. It also features a built-in directional antenna with a gain of 16 dBi, which helps to reduce interference and increase the signal strength.
The device is designed to be weatherproof and can operate in temperatures ranging from -40°C to 65°C. It also has a built-in lightning protection system to protect against power surges.
The DS-3WF01C-2N/O is easy to install and configure using the Hikvision iVMS-4200 software. It can be used in a variety of applications, including security surveillance, remote monitoring, and wireless backhaul.
- Frequency Band: 5GHz
- Transmission Distance: Up to 1.5km (in open space)
- Throughput: Up to 300Mbps
- Network Interface: 1x 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet Port
- Wireless Security: WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise, 802.1x authentication
- Power Supply: PoE (802.3af) or DC 12V
- Power Consumption: ≤8W
- Antenna: Built-in 16dBi directional antenna
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to 55°C (-22°F to 131°F)
- Storage Temperature: -30°C to 60°C (-22°F to 140°F)
- Humidity: 10% to 90%, non-condensing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 236mm x 82mm x 57mm (9.29″ x 3.23″ x 2.24″)
- Weight: 0.6kg (1.32lb)