Hikvision DS-3E0510P-E/M 8 Port Gigabit Unmanaged POE Switch
The Hikvision DS-3E0510P-E/M is an 8-port Gigabit Unmanaged Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch designed to provide seamless network connectivity and power supply to PoE-enabled devices. This switch is an ideal solution for small to medium-sized businesses or home networks that require a simple, cost-effective, and efficient PoE networking solution.
Key features of the Hikvision DS-3E0510P-E/M 8-port Gigabit Unmanaged PoE switch:
- 8 Gigabit Ethernet Ports: The switch features 8 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports with PoE support, enabling the connection of multiple devices and providing high-speed data transfer.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Support: The switch supports IEEE 802.3af/at PoE standard, allowing it to automatically detect and supply power to compatible PoE devices. This simplifies the deployment of devices such as IP cameras, wireless access points, and VoIP phones, as it eliminates the need for separate power adapters.
- 123W Total PoE Budget: The DS-3E0510P-E/M provides a total PoE budget of 123W, which can be distributed across the 8 PoE ports, depending on the power requirements of the connected devices.
- Auto-Negotiation and Auto-MDI/MDIX: The switch supports auto-negotiation for automatic speed and duplex mode detection, as well as Auto-MDI/MDIX, which eliminates the need for crossover cables when connecting devices.
- Plug-and-Play: As an unmanaged switch, the DS-3E0510P-E/M does not require any configuration or management, making it easy to set up and use. Simply plug in your devices, and they will automatically connect to the network.
- Compact and Quiet Design: The switch features a compact, fanless design, making it suitable for quiet environments and easy installation in tight spaces.
- Energy-Efficient: The Hikvision DS-3E0510P-E/M is designed to be energy-efficient, reducing power consumption and lowering operating costs.
Note that, as an unmanaged switch, the Hikvision DS-3E0510P-E/M does not offer advanced networking features such as VLANs, Quality of Service (QoS), or remote management. If you require these features, you may need to consider a managed PoE switch.