We distribute high performance and cost effective facial recognition readers in Kenya. Our facial recognition thermometers have the capacity to identify or verify the identity of a person using their face. They capture, analyze and compare patterns based on the person’s facial details. They serve as enrollment and authentication solution providers. Our face recognition systems include indoor and outdoor facial scanners for identification and security purposes.
Secuway Ltd is setting the Access Control and Time Attendance Systems standard for advanced user interfaces that are fast, intuitive and can effortlessly differentiate a specific person’s face from that of another based on the slight differences and unique features of each face.
Uses of Facial Recognition Systems:
- The biometric facial devices transform analog facial information into a set of digital information (data) based on the person’s facial features.
- It is most often used when issuing identity documents through other biometric technologies such as fingerprints (prevention of ID fraud and identity theft).
- Marketing and retail. By placing cameras in retail outlets, it is now possible to analyze shoppers’ behavior and improve the customer purchase process, making you know your customers and their buying behavior better
- Security enforcement. Face biometrics can also be employed in police checks to combat crime and terrorism. It accelerates the police in tracking missing children and disoriented adults, identify and find exploited children, identify and track criminals as well as support and accelerate investigations
- Biometrics is used to identify and authenticate a person using a set of recognizable and verifiable data that are unique and specific to that person.
- Identification answers the question: “Who are you?” Authentication answers the question: “Are you really who you say you are?”
- Facial biometrics is easy to deploy and implement. There is no physical interaction required by the end-user.