We offer state of the art access security systems using Multi-Biometric Authentication to suit your particular needs. Our products are engaged with IP based standalone accessories, readers and access control panel with network based one stop access control and T and A software.
- Facial recognition
- Passwords/pin numbers
- Biometrics for identification
- Iris recognition
- Finger Vein
High Level of Security
With face and fingerprint recognition technology, it can prevent outsider from entering the premises. The secure I/O can block forceful entry of outsiders in breaking the system. It offers a power security by encoding data inside along with management authentication.
Effective System Management
The entry and exit status and paths at the entrance door can be tracked and monitored on a real-time basis. A centralized control center can manage the business entrance in multiple locations easily
Affordable Installation Cost
A standalone-based integrated access control system is user-friendly and at the same time an affordable solution that can offer the optimal performance and convenient management.
Our Access Control Software
We excel in a professionally developed access control designed to manage all access control and standalone terminals. The software can generate attendance report and simultaneously manage access control. The new GUI design and user-friendly structure will make daily management more convenient and pleasant.
- Embedded fingerprint registration tool for uploading and registering templates
- Menu-driven dashboard display
- Quick start links for common operations
- Set interlocks and anti-pass back between doors
- Individual door configuration
- Door interlocks for mantrap control
- Programming of duress password
- In and Out reader configuration
- Real-Time event monitoring with door status icon
- Floor plans and Import maps for site-specific door management
- Remote opening/closing of an individual or all doors
- Reports with customized search engine
- One-click database backup
- Multiple export formats for event logs
- All system changes are logged